- Tries to control his/her mealtime and refuses to try new foods
- Picky regarding differing tastes, textures, and smells?
- Demonstrates a gag response with new/undesired foods?
- Diet is limited due to strong preferences (only salty foods, carbs, sugar filled foods, etc.)
- Displays undesirable behaviors or is emotional during mealtime?
SPOT Kids Therapy is offering another 2-day program next school year!
Enroll your child in our small, intensive readiness class 2x/wk to master a foundation of skills for life and get set for kindergarten!
Licensed experts designed and developed this class to ensure progress & success!
Class starts September 2nd and runs though June 4th. This is all year to ensure your child has mastered skills before kindergarten. We work with your typical school program to allow for optimal carryover of skills developed to get your child READY for K!Want a guarantee that your child is developing on par with kindergarten readiness skills? Have you been told your child needs ANOTHER year of Pre-K? Then this class is right for your child!