Master Skill-Builder Camp Kindergarten ReadinessThis camp is designed for children entering Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten July 13-17 & Aug 10-14 (9-12:00)
Handwriting Camp PreK/Kinder & Ages 7-10Designed to target all areas of the developing brain and body necessary to build and master the skills of handwriting. Children will move, learn, manipulate, draw, and practice handwriting skills based on an appropriate developmental sequence. July 13-17 & Aug 10-14 (1:30-4:30)
Call (858) 459-7768 to reserve your spot today!Save $50 on camp fees if registration is completed by May 15th. For more information view the
- 2 hrs of consistent support in a small group
- Children have fun while learning!
- Group is developed by licensed therapists with expertise in making change to the brain for optimal skill progression.
- Every child is given the “just right challenge” to maximize potential without overloading the developing nervous system.
- See self-confidence and independent skills accelerate.
SPOT Kids Therapy is offering another 2-day intensive readiness group next school year!
Enroll your child in our small, intensive readiness group 2x/wk this fall to master a foundation of skills for life and to get set for kindergarten.
Licensed, developmental experts design and develop the group curriculum & monitor progress for optimal success.
Fall group runs September 8th through June 3rd. This is all year to provide intensity for mastery of skills before kindergarten. We work with all typical preschool programs for optimal carryover of skills developed in group to the classroom. Get your child READY for K!Are you concerned that your child may not be on track with kindergarten readiness skills? Have you been told your child needs ANOTHER year to grow before he or she can move on to Kindergarten? Call today as this class may be right for your child!